Forum Towarzystwa Genalogiczno Heraldycznego w Poznaniu

Pełna wersja: CLEVELAND -- Finally, at long last, the Browns have a date to name their quarterback.
Aktualnie przeglądasz uproszczoną wersję forum. Kliknij tutaj, by zobaczyć wersję z pełnym formatowaniem.
CLEVELAND -- Finally, at long last, the Browns have a date to name their quarterback. Shaquill Griffin Seahawks Jersey . Decision day is Tuesday for Brian Hoyer and Johnny Manziel. Thats when Browns coach Mike Pettine aims to announce his starter for Clevelands Sept. 7 opener at Pittsburgh. His choice could be influenced by how the quarterbacks play in Monday nights nationally televised exhibition at Washington. "Something unforeseen could come up, but were hopeful because I do want to see if I can cut the quarterback questions down by about 90 per cent after next week," said Pettine, a first-year coach who for months has faced questions about his quarterbacks. "The chemistry, the continuity, its important to establish that." On Thursday, Pettine said Hoyer will start against the Redskins on Monday night, with Manziel getting snaps with the first-team offence. Pettine isnt sure how hell divide their time and will see how the game unfolds before determining when each is on the field. His focus is making sure the "reps are close to equal." Pettine also made it clear no decision has been made. "All of our options are still on the table," he said. Does that mean Manziel, the popular rookie who helped the Browns draw record crowds to training camp, can still win the job? "Sure he can," Pettine said. "All of our options are still on the table. He just needs to go out and play, thats the bottom line. They both do. Ive met with both of them and discussed the situation and theyre both comfortable with it and they both know its going to be up to them, when theyre out there, to go out and do their job." As he has stated for months, Pettine will choose the quarterback he feels gives the Browns their best chance to beat their bitter rivals. "Youre looking for the total package -- the quarterback who is best suited to take the field and lead us to a win against the Steelers," Pettine said. "Thats the bottom line decision we have to make. There will be a lot of things going into it." Pettine said he will consult with offensive co-ordinator Kyle Shanahan, quarterbacks coach Dowell Loggains and maybe "another guy or two in there." General manager Ray Farmer will be there "to listen and observe." Hoyer started Clevelands preseason opener at Detroit, with Manziel playing exclusively with the backups. Pettine isnt disappointed with the way the quarterbacks have played or that one hasnt taken off and separated from the other to make the decision easier. "They both started camp at a certain point and theyve both made improvement," he said. "I think theyve both made big strides. When you look at it, I feel like were in a good position, we have two quarterbacks that we feel have NFL starter ability, which is why its a difficult decision." Whatever decision is made, Pettine knows its far from permanent. "So much can change over the course of an NFL season, the circumstances," he said. "Thats one position where you probably have to have a little more patience that others whether a guy is not performing at a level you think he can. I dont want whoever the starter is to feel like If I make one mistake, Im out. I dont want them to feel like, Hey, Ive achieved something and this is my team for the year." Pettine would not confirm or deny a report Manziel was late to a team meeting this week. "Thats internal business," he said. "Im not going to discuss stuff that happens. We like to keep stuff in the family." NOTES: After being "tagged" by the Ravens and Jets, Pettine and several players took the ALS "ice bucket challenge" following practice. Manziel had two buckets dumped on him. ... Pettine also had a comment for New York coach Rex Ryan, saying, "Rex, I know you want to punch me in the face. Anytime you want to go toe to toe, you know where to find me." ... CB Buster Skrine injured a thumb during practice. Pettine had not yet met with the training staff to know the seriousness. .... Pettine said DL Desmond Bryant (wrist) is waiting for a second medical opinion. ... WR Josh Gordon, awaiting word on his appeal with the NFL, has "a chance" to play against the Redskins. ... WR Nate Burleson will likely sit out Monday night. ... TE Jordan Cameron has been cleared to play. Delano Hill Seahawks Jersey .com) - Semyon Varlamov more than earned his third shutout of the season as he made a career-high 54 saves to lift the Colorado Avalanche to a 2-0 win over the Chicago Blackhawks on Tuesday. Ethan Pocic Jersey . The 25-year-old native of Milford, Conn., has 18 points in 41 games this season. The five-foot-eight 166-pound centre also has 28 points (10-18) in 15 games with AHL Oklahoma City. http://www.seahawksfansofficial.com/amar...oh-jersey/ . He still wanted out. "It just seemed like the direction they were going didnt fit what I thought my career was going to be," Kesler said. "At the end of the day I want to win a championship and I want to win it now, and four years is a little too long for me.PITTSBURGH -- Recovering from a stroke, Pittsburgh Penguins defenceman Kris Letang said his doctors have reassured him that hell be play hockey again. When that could happen is unclear. The 26-year-old Letang spoke to the media before the Penguins faced Montreal on Thursday night, the first time he has spoken to reporters since having the stroke on a West Coast trip before the Olympic break. "Im targeting it day-by-day," Letang said. "Im trying to improve every day I come here. I try to exercise the best I can. I see doctors pretty much every week, twice a week to get better. So well go from there." Doctors are treating Letang with blood thinners and he has been doing light exercises without weights. "(Doctors) said being 26 and having a stroke, its actually a small percentage, but the chance that I get back to normal is really high," Letang said. "Well take the decision from there, but for now, were keeping like this. ... Im going day-by-day to get to 100 per cent," Letang said. "I feel like Im trying to make steps and getting closer to coming back at one point." The last month has been particularly difficult for his family. "When you see your mom crying or your wife, any of my family members, its always a tough thing to handle," Letang said. "Everbody is really careful, like I cant even lift the lluggage without them trying to help me out. Nazair Jones Jersey. Otherwise its just been mentally tough a little bit." Letang said his wife found him on the ground the morning before the team flew to Los Angeles and his mother-in-law, who is a nurse and was also on the trip, took care of him. "I was not able to function," Letang said. "The day before I was totally fine, I was practicing. I woke up and didnt expect that would happen. I went in the car and went to Los Angeles and thought it would clear up but it never did." Letang, from Montreal, has 54 goals and 173 assists in 419 games in eight seasons with the Penguins. He signed a $58 million, eight-year contract extension last summer, but has been plagued by injuries this season, missing 19 games with an elbow infection and a lower-body injury before the stroke. Letangs most recent game was Jan. 27 against Buffalo. After being a Norris Trophy finalist last season, he has 10 goals -- matching a career high -- and 18 assists in 34 games for the Eastern Conference-leading Penguins. "Im not going to say its not a really good season for me," Letang said. "Two of (my injuries) were kind of bad luck, but honestly, if I have the chance to come back this year and play, its going to be great. I want to make sure I forget all about the three-quarters of the season I missed." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Przekierowanie